SwicthBoilers understands that choosing a new boiler can be confusing. We offer a FREE no obligation quote where we will visit your property and check what is required. We pride ourselves in our customer service and we always try and offer best advice on all products and services.
Don’t worry we don’t send pushy sales people. We decided to adapt a different approach:
- We allocate your quote to an experienced engineer who will come and visit you, he will check the potential install and identify any issues.
- We will then discuss with you any requirement you might have such as brand and warranty.
- Once all the information is relaid back to the office you will receive you quote within 24 hours (normally 2-4 hours)
- The office will contact you to confirm the quote has been sent
- If we are successful the same engineer who visited the property will be allocated the job. This is for a number of reasons however because you have already met the engineer at the start he knows you and your job. If the original engineer is unavailable we will advise you of this.
- Finance options available
- Credit / Debit Cards accepted
If you have any questions regarding quotes, products or anything else we are only to happy to try and help and answer any questions you may have. You can either email us email@example.com or phone 0191 511 1008
Please be aware our quote tool is only used as a guide and we recommended a face to face visit to discuss your needs which will allow us to get you the most accurate quote possible.
WHICH TYPE OF SYSTEM?
A combination or ‘combi’ boiler is both a high efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler in a single compact unit. Combi boilers heat water directly from the mains when you turn on a tap, so you won’t need a hot water storage cylinder or a cold water storage tank in the roof space.
They are also very cost-effective and energy-efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder. An added benefit is that hot water is delivered at mains pressure, which means that you could get a powerful shower without the need for a separate pump.
- Compact sizes make combi boilers perfect for smaller properties
- Ideal where there is little or no loft space
- No need for a hot water cylinder allows increased living space
- No cold water storage tank frees up a loft for conversion
- No risk of loft pipework freezing
- Less pipework in the home makes installation typically cheaper
System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water, however the major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, making it quicker and easier to install. In addition, there is no need for a tank in the loft, so it can be an option in a home with little or no loft space or where the space is earmarked for a conversion.
These boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems, which deliver environmental benefits as well as lower energy bills.
- Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to any number of taps at the same time
- No need for a loft tank, freeing up space and eliminating worries about leaks or frost damage
- Economical to run
- Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater
Regular boilers (sometimes known as traditional, conventional or heat only boilers) are ideally suited to homes that already have a traditional heating and hot water system which is linked to a separate hot water cylinder. These boilers also need a cold water storage tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder as well as a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system.
A regular boiler may be the best option for replacing an existing boiler if the property has an older radiator system, as it might not be able to cope with the higher water pressure that is delivered by system or combi boilers.
- Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time
- Ideal where there are two or more bathrooms
- A good option in areas where water pressure is low
- Compatible with solar water heating systems for a lower carbon footprint and lower energy costs